Tuesday 18 May 2010

Some days are doomed to be flatout and this was one of them I had lunch with a friend then had my WW meeting then saw the documentary “Picture Me” the behind the scenes look at the world of models which was interesting and made me glad I am not a super hotty as would not want their lives. Then went straight onto the aptly named movie “Kick Ass” which I had no idea what I was walking into as although a mad lover of comics this was one set I had never come across and the super hero was a slicing dicing quite literally scary assassin girl child called Hit-Girl. I read an article interviewing Mark Strong who plays the Mafia boss and he talks about how weird it was for him to have to beat up a child on the set daily but he said he just had to get over it to stay true to the story.  Worth a look as very different to the normal super hero movie.  This has prompted me to off the top of my head make a list of my top 10 favourite comics made into films – have no doubt missed many good ones but it’s a start


No comments:

Post a Comment