Monday 31 May 2010

Kelly or Brett the big cook off 28/04/10

Not sure if I have blogged about my latest health friendly find but if so you will just have to hear it all again as I am in love with Fantastic’s newish Delites they are more like chips only rice and the flavours are super intense. Salt n Vinegar is my favourite but have discovered that the sweet chilli and sour cream ones go amazingly with Lisa’s Hummus and sundried tomato dip. Try them you won’t regret it. Plus they come in snack packs too which is the perfect thing if your fellow workmates are annoying you – the cure whip out the delites and crunch away instant happiness in the mouth for you whilst annoyance to everyone in a 3 metre radius from you.

Tonight I went to the luxury apartment of Mike and Steve’s fully equipped with shag carpet, comfy couches and giant screen to watch the final of masterchef, the lady - Kelly I wanted to win didn’t but I had to admit that in the end Brett did deserve it on the day and their final cookoff of the Croquembouche was pretty impressive no way I could have made it. Felt like what I imagine boys feel like watching the final of the tri nations or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment