Monday 31 May 2010

Cakes and cursed 24/04/10

My friend Julena turned the big 30 this year so she also went for a high tea to celebrate but at home and boy did all us wannabe Martha Stewart's come to the forefront with the most decadent array of mainly sweet offerings – so hard not to fall into the “eyes bigger than stomach” trap especially as so many not only sounded good but also looked so delicate and pretty.

My offering was the Toblerone mousse cups I am getting a bit of a rep for ( a good reputation of course) – luckily no one knew that what they were eating was round two as round one the plastic container I used to melt the chocolate melted in the microwave and made the most atrocious smell burnt chocolate is definitely the stark opposite experience to normal.

After this girls party I went on to my friend Katherine’s for a night of chilling with her fav wine and some hells pizza – I just love both their Limbo (Blue Vein cheese, caramalised onion, cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes and black pepper) and their Cursed (Chicken, Smoked Cheddar, Bacon, Cheese, Gherkins, Ham, Onions and Honey Mustard) pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment