Monday 31 May 2010

Feijoas at Twilight 23/04/10

So if you can remember a while back I was travelling to Wellington and realised I had left my book at home so picked twilight up at the airport as it was on sale  and then was hooked and proceeded to get my fellow bookclubians hooked so now over a year later and on the eve of the release of the third film tonight’s discussions were rather heavily swayed towards a few members now obsessions with the world that is twilight a level of commitment I have not really seen outside of Comic and Sci Fi fans(Think trekkies with fangs). I am a little hooked on their passion for it so am going along to the 3 movie marathon in June when it’s released I think a dose of no-doze might be in order to stay awake though as it starts at 7pm and ends about 2am.

I also discovered an amazing new recipe as had a large delivery of feijoas from two sources at work who know how much I love them. Feijoa and Lime Muffins.

I actually love pretty much feijoa anything – Icecream, Juice, Jam, Vodka, Wine – the sweet flavour combined with the gritty texture is just devine.

No comments:

Post a Comment