Tuesday 18 May 2010

Hen or Cougar? 13/03/10

Ready for an action packed day/evening I am picked up dutifully at midday to come to the hens prep house to help setup for the day ahead. My job was to blow up two bags of balloons — which might I point out I was feeling somewhat light headed by the end of the exercise. It was a great day full of crazy games, loads of dress up from Dolly Parton to Bon Jovi, a bit of guitar hero (once the video store gave us the right machine for the pieces and game – this took three return visits) the standard penis straws and  last but not least the stripper. Can I point out if anyone ever hires one for me for any occasion they will no longer be my friend as being pushed into the crutch of ingrown hairs and shaving rash of a strange man to lick cream was up there with playing with spiders or falling down a cliff in my books – must say the other gals seemed to enjoy him and he most certainly had some moves – even I could not deny that. Then once the house party shenanigans were dealt with it was in the car costumes donned for a trip to boogie wonderland for some night fever action. I was dressed in a cougar outfit and it apparently worked as went home with a 23 year old Auckland Blues sub – not bad for an old duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment