Tuesday 18 May 2010

Balmain Road Wedding 26/03/10

Took the day off – oh the sweet sweet joy of not having to rush first thing in the morning or go to work for that fact. Today was wedding number 3 for 2010. One of the Balmain Roaders and my sisters oldest and best friend An banans or Anna for short. This was the polar opposite of the wedding the week before as I had all day to get ready so felt a little more presentable. It was a beautiful ceremony and my little sis looked stunning as a bridesmaid so proud of her. Their vows to each other were like nothing I have ever heard before so full of adoration and love very heart warming and made me blubber with the best of them. The reception was a lot of fun as well with a mixture of English and Portuguese spoken and lots of madri gras like dancing and costumes. Also got to try some amazing Brazillian chocolates mm mmmmm another reason to head over there.


No comments:

Post a Comment