Tuesday 17 October 2006

Rome






Well I left the lovely security of the family in Germany and am now back to going it alone in Rome, Italy. I have to say I love this city as dirty and chaotic as it is. There is just so much to see and do and so much craziness to even make the long walks between sites exciting.

I have to say I must have a nack with taxi drivers as I have been proposed to by pakistanis, fijians, somalians and now italians. If only non taxi drivers were as in love with me.

Also bumoed into my contiki guide whilst queing in the sistine line (a mere 5km) so that was nice to catch up after about 2 weeks break.

Now as I am seeing christmas stuff starting to appear in shops everywhere please don't forget me as you all know what a nut I am at Christmas and this year I will be in a buddhist country by myself so a bit miserable to say the least so all emails will be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment