Saturday 7 October 2006

Cesky Krumlov







Ok so I am now in a little town called Cesky Krumlov. I would compare it to the size of St Kilda or Devonport. It is really pretty with lots of terracotta roofs and church and castle spires. The only problem is I am so used to seeing everything in hyperdrive that for the first time on my trip I have run out of things to do and am actually a little bored as you can see all the museums, the galleries, the castle and wander all the main streets in less than a day so with 2 here I am at a loss for what to do.

So I brought a book and am trying to get in holiday mode. Its called the golem and is set pre WW1 in the Jewish Ghetto in Prague.

My room last night was much better than the first night as lacked the swamp smell had a toilet that flushed, a bed that doesnt break the back and heated floor tiles. Oh the luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment