Wednesday 11 October 2006

meat, schnapps, cake, cheese, chocolate





Well I am still having a great time in Germany only I think I have gained ten kilos from eating so much meat and sweets and schnapps and bread and cheese. It is very nice(so I can't stop eating it) but so heavy and filling.

I visited a monastery yesterday which was very old and very interesting and I was lucky as we knew a guy who works there so got to peek in places that most of the public don't get to see.

Today I went shopping in one of the big cities of Baden Wurtenburg called Karlsruhe. It was fun saw lots of lovely clothes and shoes and Jewellery and gifts but tried not to buy too much as no room in my rucksack.

Anyway have to say that everyone should visit Germany in Autumn as the trees are so beautiful and there are so many every where.

No comments:

Post a Comment