Wednesday 4 October 2006

Prague









Well after spending my first day in prague locked in my room recovering from a long non stop travel buzz and a bit of a cold I got out today to see the sights and my feet are now well aquainted with the cobblestones. It is a great city with delicious food, incredible history and some very interesting architecture. I think I am finally starting to get a grips with the jewish traditions and history as learnt alot more today. I will upload some pics hopefully when I get back to london in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. I am still here. Haven't forgotten you but have no net at home... Combine that with school holidays and I have really been missing blogger and flickr! At school, I can't check the photos on either site which is really disappointing!

    I am loving keeping up with your travels. Can't wait to see the photos...

    Keep safe and have a ball... Next time you meet a Japanese traveller, ask them about ICHI GO ICHI EH... That is my fave saying and it applies to you!!!!

    Mata ne

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen,

    so does this mean you have found a place of your own? thats great I hope it has the three rooms and garden as you were hoping.

    I see japanese girls all the time and when I say any japanese at all to them they giggle.

    what does your saying mean?

    ReplyDelete