Monday 9 October 2006

Pforzheim Germany




Well I am now being spoilt rotten in Germany staying with a family I met way back in the 90s when I was playing the piano accordion. They have given me my own room and it makes a nice change not to have to pack my bags in the morning. I don,t have to think much either as Angelika has planned a full schedule of exciting things for me to do.

Today I went for an orientation walk of Huchenfeld with their dog Teddy it was fun and now I can say I have walked a dog something a person growing up in a cat family rarely does.

Tonight a family friend is coming round to cook dinner that she started preparing 2 days ago as it is a special dish made in southern Germany. Sounds devine and you know me never turn good food away. I am also getting used to drinking beer. very strange.

2 comments:

  1. Okay... So this is Ellen. I am logged on as Mum and Dad... You need to turn on the word verification security!!!! Also, you need to go in a delete the three comments on your most recent post. There are dumb people out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen

    how do I turn on that security thingee?

    thanks for the advice and don't worry the dodo is Kev who lost my email address when his computer died.

    ReplyDelete