Thursday 22 July 2010

Ultimate Chai in a tea bag











So I am on the hunt for the best Chai in a tea bag. Why you might ask? well there are a couple of reasons. The first is I love chai and have ever since a little guru walked me to the top of Mt Abu in Rajasthan, India and brewed it from scratch in a billy. Second it's kinda like mulled wine, both I associate with winter. Third I love tea and am always giving myself a reason to hunt out new companies and blends.

Below are the choices I have found locally. I will report back on my favourites once dicovered. I have the advantage of the food show coming up next weekend so can sample lots there.

Healtheries
Green Chai Tea
Black Chai Tea - Be Spicy Tea
Vanilla Chai Tea
Cocoa Chai Tea


Harney Teas
Green Chai - Chai Hara
Indian Spice
Rooibos Chai Herbal

Tea Total
Ginger Spiced Chai Concentrate
Bengal Chai
Caramel Chai
Nepal Masala

Twinings (Bell Tea)
Aromatics - Chai

Scarborough Fair
Chai Black Tea
Chai Green Tea

The T Shop
Chai Espresso
Garum Masala Chai
Ginger Spice Chai
Green Yogi
Irani Chai
Sweet Apple Chai
Vanilla Choc Chip Chai

Tea Culture
Marsala Chai
Nepal Chai

T Leaf T
Chai

Arcadia Chai Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment