Tuesday 27 July 2010

Catchup photo style

What I have been up to over the last two months in pics:

Cabin Getaway to Ruakaka, Northland NZ - was so tranquil and the ultimate break

My first opera on film Armida and my first live opera The Marriage of Figaro - both amazing performances I am hooked
 Saw the play When the Rain stops falling - very moving and free tickets even better
Fish and Chips at Muriwai Beach - Love this place


Field Days, Mystery Creek Waikato - Lets just say am a city girl through and through - was good to give the gold gumboots the mud test though and they came up well.
Deep Hard n Funky - Dancing like its 1999, so much fun I am hooked again so Chemistry here I come

 Sarah Laurie - Inspiring Life Coach Seminar
 Twilight 3 movie Marathon - had to be done and was a fun night but hard to stay awake till 3am - loved the books and enjoy the movies if only we could pretend the books were not based on teenagers and have some spunky older actors

 Fashion Museum Launch - So inspiring, if you have money please get this great idea going


Bitchin Bingo - Have not had so much fun in ages, can see why the oldies love it


Configure Express - So I joined a gym - yikes and sorry no pics of this ever

Dinner at The French Cafe - As always 5 star and mouth watering
My first live Rugby Game - All Black bet the Springboks and was so much fun

Visit to Alberton Historic House - Oh they had so many lovely things including teacups - yay for all things tea

In short lots of fun and activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment