Tuesday 27 July 2010

I never get sick


Well this used to be my saying and up until Monday was fairly true as I rarely get colds or any kind of illness to the extent I won the best attendance award at school one year. But Monday morning I woke with the dreaded thumping headache, sore sinuses, blocked ears and achy body.

As I am not one to accept defeat in the lurgy department I am attacking it with drugs, lemon & honey drinks, chicken soup, total abstaining from sugar and aromatherapy so day two am already feeling better. Hoping that by day three it will be 100% eradicated. If you have any gran's remedies you swear by let me know.

Oh and a side note I had some old sinus pills in my medicine cabinet and they still have Pseudo-ephedrine in them - oh how I love the clear minded energy little old ephedrine's provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment