Tuesday 27 July 2010

Buds and Bubs


Sunday, the traditional day of the lazy was a busy one for me and who could resist when the skies were so blue and the sun was shining.

Went for a stroll around the Auckland Domain and Winter Gardens. It was like we were in warfare with the multitude of cameras - felt like a game of soccer or dodgem. Then had a bite to eat delivered by the absolutely rib cracking funny trolly dolly who is there as part of the Kai to Pie exhibition on at the Museum. How she stays in character so brilliantly and so long I have no idea. Imagine Coronation Street circa 1960's.

Then had my best friends Baby shower and shower is apt as she is a pretty special lady and as such she was literally showered in pink gifts for her baby girl - some really amazing handmade things too like a knitted blanket by her big sis. We had some fun games and quizzes - to which I learnt I have no idea about anything baby related as I got the massive 0/12 for both tests.

If you ever need catering I can highly recommend the Wilson's gals as they made the most amazing spread of cakes and savouries.

And to complete a lovely day I had Thai green curry at "The Legendary Thai Restaurant" not quite sure what they are legendary for but they are conveniently located 20m from my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment