Thursday 29 July 2010

Florence and the Machine

I am soooooooooo excited as tonight I get to see three great musicians live and the sky has turned blue and its not even too cold so working out brilliantly. I have to post a generic pic for now as the venue doesn't allow cameras but will try and get atleast one or two sneaky iphone pics.

1st Naked and Famous
2nd The Drums
Last but not least Florence and the Machine

plus as the venue is out west I thought I would go westie rock-chick so have on all my black clothes. Think Outrageous Fortune but with slightly longer hemline.


She was as awesome as hoped and the venue is not half bad either as first time for me. Can't wait for the new album sounds much more bassy. Loved her hippy, fluid dancing and the harp was very dreamy.


No comments:

Post a Comment