Monday 15 February 2010

Valentines Day

I love days that make us create magic and that are slightly more special than the rest. I also don't get bogged down in expectation so generally these days are alot of fun. This Valentines I wanted to celebrate the great thing that is sisterhood. We got a group of six ladies together and went to watch the very formulaic (but really who wants a romance that's unpredictable) movie "Valentines Day" had some bubbly and of course ice cream and thoroughly enjoyed the night out.

I have to say I was impressed by the amount of men in the sold out theatre we decided they had to be there for two reasons either they were gay so as such soppy romantics like us girls or they were expecting some lurrving back home in the bedroom for having gone :) it was truely a grand effort as this movie was factor 10 for everything cute and mushy.

I also loved seeing Shirley MacLaine back on the big screen as she is such a siren.

Valentines day trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment