Monday 22 February 2010

My three favourite M's

Music, Movies and Men.

1. Music
I can't even imagine a day without music I have loved the invention of the itunes store as now I can buy a little bit of everything I love rather than waiting to buy the whole shebang. My fav music pretty much all falls in the alternative category but lately I have been trying out new genres and thanks to my two muso friends Nivin and Greg I don't even have to do the research as they do it for me check out their blogs if you need a bit of fresh inspiration. Plus I have found a fellow boogie in your apartment buddy who lives directly opposite me who we have bad dance move dance offs its hillarious - albeit encouraging my uncoordinatedness.
Nivin in the crates
I woke up in the desert

2. Movies
I hope that even with the recession and the move to pirating and home theatre that the big screen continues as I just love heading out to see a new movie with a bunch of strangers in a giant room. There is something about the smell of popcorn, the naughtiness of putting your feet on the seats in front, the banding together of everyone against the talker, the random snorting laughs, the glow of the exit signs and the crappy choctop that keep me wanting more. Plus for me this is the ultimate escapism as generally it involves all 3 of my fav M's simultaneuosly.

3. Men
Last but by no means least men. I realise I often talk about my passion for all things ladies but I also have a passion for the lads as well. I love men even though I swear sometimes they were put on earth to drive me batty. I love that they have to use things properly so little things like squeezing the toothpaste tube from the top drive them insane. I love that they like to say the second down description minimum for everything such as its not just a screw driver but a phillips and if they are really showing off they will break down the classification even further. I love the way they get attached to things like a shirt that they will cherish till it has disintegrated, I love how they walk with their hands palms back arms loose. Now I could go on and on but in short men are fantastic and I think we often forget to cherish the differences between the sexes.

2010 I declared the year of men and the year of love so although I don't write about my dating escapades on my blog I can assure you I will be having alot of fun out there and if you are lucky I might blog some of the funnier experiences from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Next visit here we will have to go to the Sun theatre in Yarraville, not only is it a great little theatre they actually have the most awesome choctops ever.

    ReplyDelete