Monday 15 February 2010

lets go back to the 10

Sometimes I get really grumpy at how horrible people can be to each other and wish we could keep up the effort of trying to live by the 10 commandments even if not a christian 7 of them are pretty good rules to abide by.

my version of the 7 below

4 Cherish sundays as the day of rest and a special day
5 Honor your father and your mother
6 Don't murder
7 Don't commit adultery
8 Don't steal.
9 Don't lie
10 Don't be greedy or jealous

Our building was broken into on the weekend for the second successful time (I say successful as many unsuccessful attempts have happened as well), the ripple effect of this when you think about it is great. I would fork out 50% of my pay so everyone in the community can have the basics of shelter, food, education etc... but it doesn't seem to help as people always want more and can never seem to accept happiness with what they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment