Tuesday 21 October 2008

Tanyas new job in hospitality


Well you all know that I don't get paid much and as such rarely have much left over for a life so recently I started working for the party plan business Chefs toolbox which has provided a bit of extra cash and now I have a third role to add to my jobs which is waitress as I have picked up a regular monthly bar job through my sisters gallery and through that have now done a wine tasting and 20th Birthday. It is quite fun to feel like I am young again as the last time I did this kind of work I was in my late teens early twenties so it makes me feel like I am back in that stage of my life.

Wine launched was called Dolbel - can't recommend it as didn't actually get to try it but it might be worth a look

www.dolbelestate.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment