Monday 6 October 2008

Goodie bag stuffer extraordinair



So I think I have talked about my ever so talented friend Emma before who is the right hand gal to NZ fashion designer Cybele well I figured when she asked for volunteers to help stuff fashion week goodie bags that by association and taking part I was also one of the fashion in the know. Just kidding you can take a geek to the the stylist but you can't make them dress :). It was very interesting though seeing the politics of A, B and plebs bags contents and seating arrangements glad I don't have to play with so many personalities.

Tuesday was the big day so my sister and I got all glamed up in our best Cybele outfits and headed to the catwalk to watch the show. It is such a great thing to watch and as always Cybele had some show stoppers. I have already put my order in. see pics the jacket and dress will be adorning my limbs from Feb next year yippee.

http://www.runwayreporter.co.nz/collections/collectionsdetail/articleid/1023.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment