Tuesday 26 September 2006

Venice, Florence, Monaco and Nice






Well have to say I love Venice and will definately go back again. on the other hand was dissapointed with Florence after so many people telling me how much they loved it. Italy as a whole has been great love the gelati. Nice and Monaco are beautiful could happily live here if I had a spare million or two. Only - days left on Contiki which has been heaps of fun but there is no way I could do a trip longer than 3 weeks as even the nicest people get a little annoying when you are stuck in rooms and coaches with them.

I am stqrting to realise I like cities with some kinda water round them must be the Aucklander in me.

You never realise how good at typing you are until the keyboard changes to euro when you suddenly appreciate that you werent as bad as you thought.

have the coach cold so am having a quiet day today to let my body recover.

can't seem to get my pics to work on blogger sorry will keep trying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment