Tuesday 12 September 2006

sore feet and sunburn




Well its day two in the USA and I am really enjoying it. Apart from the saddness at seeing quite alot of poverty and an amzingly high number of black teenagers that have scarred legs and limps it is all good. I still haven't managed to see the bridge out of fog but went on a cruise under it which was kinda fun in the fog as made it spooky - aparently 1400 people have leaped to there deaths off it not nice. also saw Alcatraz from the outside as couldn't see the point in queing for two hours to just see the inside of an abandoned prison. Also had the famous boudin bakery sourdough (They claim to have invented it). Also got propositioned by a black beggar saying he could work for me for a penny an hour and once I went black I would never go back - I unfortunately had to decline as was short on cash myself te he he :). Anyway back at the hostel now for my free dinner and to rest my feet and apply lotion to my sunburn as forgot to reapply my sunblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment