Thursday 14 September 2006

Jet Lag in London

Well I am now in London and feeling very tired after a gruelling time in San Francisco Airport - All I can say is avoid travelling to either UK or USA at the moment as it is truely painful.

My last day in USA was beautiful clear blue skies beaming sun and atleast 30. a little too hot to stay out for too long so I went and did the tosh tosh cultural thing and viewed modern art at the MOMA. it had so many of the works I studied in Art History so was cool to see the real things. Also had a Ben & Jerrys icecream which was great on a hot day.

London is definately more funky in summer and romantic in winter so many more people on the streets which makes it a bit more fun only I am experiencing jet lag for the first time and its horrid feel like a cross between a space cadet and a dopey dog.

Oh and the backpackers listed me as Australian as my licence was that and the perth born staff member decided that trumped my passport so funny you can't even escape it across the tasman.

I apologise for my lack of photos but the internet speeds I have been using are super snail speed. as soon as I have a faster one I will send some more.

I'm off to bed now at 3:30 so I won't look even older than the oldest on the contiki bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment