Sunday 3 September 2006

My Melbourne farewell at Anglers






First of all thanks to Kevin, Nao, Ellen, Coral-Lee, Chris, Isabel, Christopher, Regan, James, Michelle, Monica, Sara, John, Andrea, Darren, Cara, Melissa, George, Amanda, Gab, Greg, Rachelle, Damien, John and last but not least Nancy for all making my last visit to an aussie pub and my farewell such a memorable and great night. I really enjoyed myself and it made me realise just how much I am going to miss everyone when I am gone - will definately have to allocate one weekend every season to come back for a shopping/catchup trip I think. I had a parma as my last supper te he he what else could be a more aussie fare.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you will realise you want to live in Australia forever... Us Aussies can only hope... If not then we will have to settle for a once a season visit.
    Good luck and have fun on your trip. I can't wait for the interesting blog posts you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chick and my relationship with Oz and the people in it isn't over yet

    ReplyDelete