Sunday 3 September 2006

I'm outta dis joint





To coin the phrase that was written on a giant badge for me by Nancy - I'm outta dis joint. Friday the 1st of september 1st day of spring last day at Whirlwind kinda a weather theme going on. I was not the only one to leave on this day my good friend Monica also had her last day so it was a nice shared experience and we had our final dressup to honour it. The theme was black chilli. Black as in all blacks for me and Chilli as in hot food and passionate gal for Monica and I am proud to say that we almost had full participation (apart from a mysterious group of green wearing staff who swear it was fluke but I am still sold that it was a planned conspiracy :0) ). It was a very emotional day and had some great moments like my great pal Sara's daugther daisy coming in and saying "Hello Tanya" its was the cutest and most touching thing ever. I also got helium balloons, bubbles, chocolates, mini suitcases, red and black licorice, mullah, and a charm bracelet with my first charm to start the collection so needless to say I was very spoilt. The final meeting was a happy/sad affair too many lasts and way too many goodbyes. Anyway I am looking forward to Monday morning and not waking up to the train and work it will be weird. Only a couple of pics sorry as too many to put them all online.

Thankyou to everyone at Whirlwind that has made my time there over the last 4 years special and a whole lot of fun (you know who you are).

No comments:

Post a Comment