Thursday 14 October 2010

New Music

I seem to be going through a soppy inspirational phase and my music is reflecting this with one of my favourite songs at the moment being from Miley Cyrus - When I look at you and Metisse's boom boom ba. I blame it on the weather getting warmer and the shops starting to put the Christmas stuff in.

I also just got two new albums both very different.

RecoveryEminem's new album recovery. Which still has his rhyming and magical melodies that I love and his interview on 60 minutes was very interesting as I think all of us have a crisis of motivation, self or worse in our thirties so nice to hear another coming through and better than ever. Favourite songs so far are going through changes and 25 to life as well as the single not afraid.

FlagsBrookes Faser's latest album Flags which doesn't feel as tidy as her previous two albums jumping from reggae to folk to country and back to pop but she has a beautiful voice and as always poetic lyrics so you get over this. Best enjoyed with a jasmine tea a good book and a bit of sunshine. Favourite songs Sailboats and Here's to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment