Monday 11 January 2010

sun, cycling and cooking

I had the best weekend, started with a long day in the sun at my friend Melissa's birthday BBQ and ended with lots of cooking for the week.

I now remember why cookbooks are so good after breakfasts of seeded bread with spinach, swiss brown mushrooms and a poached egg or ricotta cakes with strawberries and honey and chickpea curry with preserved lemon cous cous and homemade yoghurt or butter chicken for dinner. Who said losing weight was boring.

I also did alot of cycling and now with the hydrolics turned off on my front wheel I am going twice as fast and far - my home hill Queen street is still a killer though. This week I am going to take my camera along so I can capture some of the sparkling water and pretty sights I see on my evening rides.

Oh and finally finished watching season 4 of Dexter and was so not prepared for the ending it even made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment