Friday 8 January 2010

Micro pause from Invoicing - fav' songs of the mo'

I am taking a mini break as know it will refresh me to tackle the remaining invoices faster and more accurately as never easy on a Friday afternoon.

Have seen this done alot and like it on others blogs so thought I would do one to.

Some of what I am listening to:
Breathe 2am - Anna Nalick
Falling Awake - Gary Jules
I feel it all - Feist
Lemon tree - Fools Garden
Love Love Love - Tristan Prettyman
Not Enough - Nathan King
Scar - Missy Higgins
The Metre - Powderfinger
The Show - Lenka
Wanderlust - Carla Werner
Song to the Siren - The mortal Coil
People gotta lotta nerve - Neko Case
Simple - Angie Hart
Sprout and the Bean - Joanna Newsom
22 - Lily Allen
June - Cameras
Gold Canary - Cloud Control
Broken - Lifehouse
Tore my heart out - Mama Kin
Hold on my heart/All I want - Sarah Blasko
How to tame lions - Washington
Annan Water - The Decemberists
Neopolitan Dreams/Coin Laundry - Lisa Mitchell
Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni
Uprising - Muse
Breathe me - Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment