Sunday 3 January 2010

iphone

I have finally moved at warp speed into the technology generation with my job giving me an iphone. First impression is in regards to basic phone functions of calling and texting it's a lot slower and harder than conventional phones and didn't realise how much I used to walk and text which is now not possible. But the other features are really handy such as email on the go, apple air programmes like weather, ipod in one and so on. I know the guys at work think I am boring though as have not downloaded any games and very few apps but I am sure that bug will catch me soon.

My mum the family tech junkie had a play and that was it she was in love so has now got one too.

Any iphoners out there with any suggestions of apps etc. you can't live without let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment