Monday 11 June 2007

Whats been happening?







Well not much except lots of job searching - on the upside though I have been having alot of interviews and have even made it to round two with one company so keep your fingers crossed that this id the week of action. I am even turning into a bit of a networker and going to events to meet and greet very unlike me but the next one will be good as get to hear about the new creative suite program about to be launched.

I have also been doing lots of fun babysitiing with Mia and she is just starting to formulate words like hello, eye, nose, mouth so very very cute.

As for my cooking made my first ever stew last night and if I do say so myself was very nice and just right for a cold wet night.

What else? well I have been to see the movie history boys which was a bit of a laugh and full of lovely poetic phrases. Speaking of poetry mum is trying to suck me into the world of crosswords but I am afriad all they do is show me how much I don't know. my favourite question this week was what is the name for a whale with a massive horn on its nose? how on earth would I know that?

Anyway here are some pics of the amazing view from my parents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment