Tuesday 26 June 2007

Busy bee





Well I still don't have a fulltime job but I have been working like a crazy lady as have been doing heaps of babysitting, Helping Sean in Melbourne with surveys, working at my sisters gallery (of which the picture of the spunky girl in front of art is Chanty my little sis)and doing some freelance design for M&C saatchi and Rotary so maybe this is a good sign that something will happen soon.

Saw a great movie called other peoples lives about postwar east germany so something not as talked about as the war itself and as such more interesting for me especially as it happened in my lifetime. Then saw an average blockbuster in Fantastic 4 silver surfer Jessica looked too much like barbie and the whole story was a bit predictable.

Also I am very lucky as I am getting to stay in a very flash apartment in shed 23 in the Viaduct harbour for a week as it is owned by my sisters wonderful boss Jenny. So its been a bit of luxury waking up with the most amazing views and the buzz of the city on my doorstep.

Thanks Chanty and Jenny. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment