Sunday 17 June 2007

Ambulances, Burgers and Shrek



Well I have had a busy wee weekend since I last blogged as Saturday I caught up with Grant - Kevs best friend and my old flatmate which was great to share the experiences of coming back to NZ after such a long break.

Then we had high dramas at night as mum was struck down with crazy pain so we popped her in an ambulance and sent her to A&E to be looked at - luckily after some awful pains it turned out to be a kidney stone and the horror had passed by 6am Sunday.

Then I went out to Burgerfuel for lunch the most amazing burger joint and had one called a bastard (1/3 lb ground beef, melted cheddar, beetroot, mango, avocado, bacon, salad, relish, aioli.) - barely fitted in my mouth and had crazy things in it.

Then it was off to see Shrek the third which had me rolling in my seat with laughter - I absolutely love Puss in Boots he is such a riot.

Oh and for all the you tube fans out there have a look at Battle at Kruger (A battle between a pride of lions, a herd of buffalo, and 2 crocodiles at a watering hole in South Africa's Kruger National Park while on safari) its the most incredible example of the survival in the wild I have ever seen.

Anyway tonight is my sisters-boyfriend Murray's 35th Birthday so must go help celebrate - Happy Birthday Murray

2 comments:

  1. Yum - BurgerFuel. You will have to ask Sean about his BurgerFuel 'Ring Burner' experience. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do just that. I had never had one of their burgers before that. they are good for evrything but the waistline.

    ReplyDelete