Tuesday 29 May 2007

Mark Watson, My sis the home owner and curries






What Has been happening well - went out to see Pirates but couldn't get in so watched dreamgirls instead (which I thought was awful unless you are a major musicals fan).

Saturday had an amazing big breakfast at a local cafe to catch up with my friend Emma and then had lots of laughs on the last night of the comedy fest watching welsh man Mark Watson and his seven deadly sins with Hayley, Elisa and Sarah.

Sunday the big thing was my sister, dad and her boyfriend all went thirds in a house in the waitakeres for a steal so thats exciting. Also had a beautiful paneer and tikka curry dinner with Leanne.

Monday went to the doctor whilst its cheap on the community services card and was told I have perfect blood pressure and bubbles in my ear. Then went for a whirlwind drive to Tauranga with my dad - nice to get out and see a bit of the countryside.

Tuesday babysat Mia and am soon to be off to talk jobs at Saatchi and Saatchi - who would have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment