Sunday 6 May 2007

Looking for work

Well its back to the job hunting grind again. I have signed up with three agencies - Portfolio, Aquent and 3rd eye and been to two meet and greets with big names in the industry and one interview as well as calling on any possible contact in the industry that I can think of so hopefully within the next month I should be employed as as much as I love having some time to do all the other things in ones life its also nice to have money coming in and a feeling of independance. Anyway please send all your good vibes my way as the more I earn the more luxury tours I can take you all on when you come to visit.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for that job hunting and am sorry we didn't get to say farewell! Marg XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that I think I should have something soon. and anytime you feel like a trip to NZ don't forget your free tour guide

    ReplyDelete