Tuesday 16 November 2010

The Social Network

On the weekend I went to see the movie depicting the beginnings of the phenomenon that is Facebook called The Social Network and like the doco "Exit through the gift shop" a few weeks earlier it was kinda horrifying as it reinforced that this generation, people seem OK with burning everyone around them for singular success and fame. I think I am turning into a hippy as I really would rather be broke than hurt a friend to make a penny. Worth a look though on the eve of Facebook launching their email competitor to Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. Also does have a great soundtrack and was extremely well cast - big ups for Justin taking on the devil role, much as I try it is hard to not taint the real person with the Characters they portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment