Wednesday 3 November 2010

Change the present, change a future - Oxfam

At university I did my main written assignment on charities and at the time found that a few really aligned with my values. Some that really were making some positive changes in the world. One of them was Amnesty International and the other was Oxfam. I think Oxfam's fun campaign of making you able to choose your donation like a shopping experience is very original and smart and I love choosing between donkeys and ducks at Christmas as my support to them.

If you have not seen their Oxfam Unwrapped campaign check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Tanya. We have supported Oxfam Unwrapped for a couple of Christmas's now. Instead of chocs - my hairdresser, doctor etc. get a duck or a chicken or even a midwife!!

    ReplyDelete