Friday 27 June 2008

A night at Sky City

Last night I organised 40 women to come along to Gold Class in Skycity to have a great night out and watch the new Sex and the City movie. It was a great night with lots of glamorous outfits and I got to do my favourite thing in the world which is spoil friends. The best dressed award went to a lady in a stunning jade green dress and bejeweled necklace. The quizz proved too challenging so top score was 4 out of 10.

Anyway has made me want to organise more girls only events so watch this space could be another on the way.

For those that didn't get to come below is the recipe for a cosmopolitan so you can have one and feel like you were there.

Thanks to everyone who attended I had a wonderful night - oh and loved the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment