Monday 24 March 2008

lots been happening

OK so where did I leave off - Ah the Womenz night out - yes that was great and from that I now have a great new female singing CD, I have also read a fantastic book about an amazing man (Don't postpone joy by Peter Taylor) who makes even your worst day look miniscule I mean imagine dealing with HIV, blindness, deafness and an incurable disease from a sand-fly and still being incredible happy and running a hugely successful cafe (where he is the chef) anyway can't recommend it enough oh and for any locals go along to Dorothys sister in three lamps he is such a crack up.



On the sad side my Nana has had two knocks as she had a minor stroke and has also fallen and perhaps broken her hip again but as always she is the epitome of strength and still looks great for her age (103 in May this year) - hope she is all better soon.

Did the big kiwi tradition of the round the bays fun run or more of a walk due to the massive 100,000 crowds it was great and was much easier than the last walk so must be getting fitter - then of course there is the big party after with lots of alcohol and music I think my friends and I were literally the last to leave - we managed to sneak into the best party tent the Mainfreight one which had bouncy castles and face painting.






All the happys - birthdays to Ellen and Noemi, and of course st Pats and Easter - I had great fun at work hiding 25 eggs all over for people to hunt for what I didn't count on was two very eager beavers who found most of them and then rationed them off to the others pretty funny. I can't understand why no one liked my green chocolate for st pats :)

Anyway hope you all had a lovely four days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment