Friday 10 November 2006

Jaisalmer, and Jodphur





Well more fun has been had in crazy India. Have seen enough bulls and dogs to last e a lifetime. and as for feeling dirty well I now know what that means. Had myself on top of a camel for two days (express track yoga I call it for Hip flexing) or otherwise known as the most horrid butt pain. The camel and I couldn't decide who looked best with all the flys on them so kept swapping. No more will I ever complain about road works or overcrowded public transport.

Oh and I even did a spot of work whilst away for a fellow kiwi who was running the haveli we were staying in. Made her a 6pp dl roll fold brochure in 4 hours a little under my best time but was using touch pad not mouse.

Anyway no photos until 2020 from India when they reach our current technology state.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, ooh, where too next? I am hanging out for more photos. India is high up my list. Glad to see you are safe and happy (if a bit sore after the camel ride)
    See you soonish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to go to India now. Hope you are well besides sore!~

    ReplyDelete