Saturday 25 November 2006

Bangkok, Thailand





Well I feel like I just arrived back in civilisation (sorry India) but Bangkok is definately not third world and is a welcome change. Hot showers, clean city, non masala food all good. I tried a Thai massage yesterday for only $7 AUS dollars for an hour a massive $53 saving on prices at home and better too - you don't even have to get naked.

Haven't done much sightseeing as need a break but in saying that went to Ayyutaya yesterday the old capitol of Siam which was interesting and good to see where one of my favourite Thai films was created Suriyothai.

Had fun trying to find a swimsuit after mine dissapeared somewhere in India as I am not much for the skimpy string bikini I had only one option to try the massive department store called Tokyu in MBK which to get a size to fit my melons I had to get 3XL which I have to say still wasn't big enough but the biggest they had. I feel sorry for anyone bigger than me they would have to go for the t-shirt and short option.

Any off now to sit by the pool and try and start working on my tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment