Monday 30 August 2010

Beer tasting and Hamilton Gardens

This weekend I set off for Hamilton for a night of beer-tasting and as a bit of fun we thought we would get into the theme and dress as a German Oktoberfest couple. The costumes as you can imagine caused alot of laughter.

I tried 22 beers by the end of the night and found some real favourites I have listed below.

Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss
Renaissance Blonde
Schofferhofer Kristal Weizen
Little Creatures Pale Ale

The boys however voted Renaissance Porter and Castle Milk Stout as their two favourites liking a bit more body to their drop.

On Sunday we went to the Hamilton Botanical Gardens and they are really fantastic I am sad I have never been there before. Hopefully some pictures will tell the tale of how beautiful it is especially on the eve of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment