Tuesday 22 September 2009

Strategy, Training and Fashion

What a week it has been. Caught up on my geeky knowledge at Web meetup - so love watching the passion exerted by super brains who look decidedly like Mr Bean, HTML 5 seems pretty exciting. Then I spent Friday hidden away in a boardroom doing strategy with the Marker management team - on the upside had a stunning view of Auckland harbour and very scrumptious food at Euro (sorry healthy eating plan).

Saturday with hangover in tow, spent an hour getting my nails done at the spa oh how hard my life is(I did then help my mum and dad cleanup so not all roses :P).

Sunday went for a mammoth 10km walk 20,000 steps according to my trusty pedometer up and around Rangitoto such a great place for a day trip. Leanne and I even broke out into songs to make the never ending dusty road truck along faster, helped that there was no one in sight.

Monday more strategy and Tuesday more training but bonus got to go to the opening runway show at the 2009 NZ Fashion week as Cybele was first this year and what a collection just when I had sworn to hold back on the fashion spend she goes and makes clothes to die for.


No comments:

Post a Comment