Wednesday 16 September 2009

Highlights

May
Nana Smith turns 104
I participate in a protest to help get a bike path over the bridge

June
Lost my first 5 kilos
Went for an amazing holiday to Melbourne
Had fun trying out new exercises like vibra train
Fell in love with the books from Twilight series

July
Lost next 5 kilos
Found a new exercise love Aquasize (could be the hillarious instructor)
Film Festival
Little sis introduced me to new obsession footspas (my local only $25 soooo cheap)

August
lost another 5 kilos so total now of 16 kilos
My bike was stolen - my bike was returned (freaky)
Started running
Learnt to make pasta from scratch by hot italian stallion Luka
Food show mmmmmm
Attended the super inspiring Semi permanent design seminars
Said goodbye to our building manager Kylie
SPCA cupcake day
Discovered the pain that is bikram yoga

September
Attended two engagement parties one dressed as Frida Kahlo
Saw a moving play called Wolf's Lair
Made a new friend from UK land Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment