Monday 27 April 2009

a fun wedding design

OK so in the last few years I have not done much in the way of design as have concentrated on management so when the odd love job comes my way instead of sighing in despair of the time it will take out of my freetime I jump at the chance. So recently I had the chance to do all the wedding stationery for Debbie and Andrews big day and it was fantastic as they were willing to take a risk and do something different so we created a campaign of sayings that suited each piece and highlighted their letters. Plus instead of a massive amount of paper we created a website for them that had all the travel, hens night, gifts etc... details on it. My next project was creating a catalogue of art with 40 pages of images and info in 3 days boy was that a challenge but with my sisters help we did it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome design package. I want to get married again just to do something amazing like this. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks del, these were the first couple who were willing to let go of white, bows and swirly type so was alot of fun

    ReplyDelete