Tuesday 14 April 2009

Easter MMMMMMM




Well I have had a chocolate overload easter, I managed to stumble across a little something called a chocolate wonderland being held at my neighboring hotel so my sis and I went along and stuffed our faces with everything on the buffet, imagine, pudding, mousse, cake, truffle, fondue, slices, tarts and more luckily we had peppermint tea to help settle the stomachs.

Then on Monday I had fun at my friend Leannes playing pass the egg - which I was the worst at, balloon pop and the easter egg hunt. Never under estimate a competitors speed.






Anyway I am on sugar detox now as had more chocolate than I have had in ages and am actually put off it now, a very strange sensation for me.

Hope you all had a wonderful easter.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - where was I for all that chocolatey goodness? Oh that's right, stuffing my face too! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete