Wednesday 1 April 2009

February rundown

OK so I have been really hopeless at doing my diary in the last two months but hopefully when you see my next two update rundowns on what I have been up to you might understand.

February
12th Finished stage one of my renovations so only a shelf in the wardrobe and walls in the kitchen left to be painted.



17th I was graced with a very welcomed visit by Kathleen over from Melbourne for her first taste of NZ, I managed to scare her to death up the skytower, get her vino drenched on Waiheke, photographed outside Outrageous fortune house, eating the largest fresh strawberry icecream ever, wowed by rain forrest vistas, whooshing down waterslides into hotpools, dancing hoola with polynesian drag queens, dancing queen moves with Bjorn again at food and wine fest and bouncing at symphony under the stars capped off with lazers fireworks and the national anthem and this was all in 5 days so as you can imagine she was glad to be getting home for a rest.






and finally I have done 7 inductions of new people at marker in 9 weeks so lets just say I know it in my sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. Here I am thinking that you are just a slacker who had grown out of blogging. I am glad to see that it is a result of being crazy busy!
    The renos look great. We are slowly starting to warm up to part 839 of our reno dramas, before the ensuite ends up in the bathroom and the bathroom lands in the kitchen. Need $ first.
    It all hurts, instead I will dream of waterslides and hot pools, especially the movie hot pool...

    ReplyDelete