Sunday 28 October 2007

Labor Weekend




Well It should have been an amazing weekend away with Grant to Waiheke Island for three days but unfortunately we made the most of it but the weather was awful, our neighbours extremely noisy and I was sick as a dog and when I got back to the mainland I went to see my doctor only to find out I have Glandula fever. No idea how I got it as no one round me has it - and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy as I have never felt so achy and tired and completely dependent in my life. It is day 11 and I am still not even close to being back to normal as everything still makes me tired and my ears are still blocked. but atleast I had my first night without fever and sweats so that was nice.

Any advice from people who have had it on how to get rid of it a bit faster would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment