Monday 15 October 2007

Back into the shoe box




On september the 10th (fluckily the same day I left on my world trip a year ago) I moved back into my apartment in the city. I was happy to find that after 5 years and no sightings that everything was still in reasonably good nick. Don't get me wrong still had to do heaps of scrubbing and throwing out before it was deemed liveable by my standards but there really is something so much nicer about your own place as opposed to renting. Still need to work on the decor a bit. And far from having moved all my stuff in yet as most of my artworks and books are still st the folks.

Also brought my first real bed and it was alot of research and alot of hopping on and off beds but well worth it the bed I now have is a top of the line dream machine it even makes me the most morning person I know want to sleep in that little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment