Monday 15 October 2007

Cybele at NZ fashion week



Well lucky stylishly challenged me has a very talented friend who is one of the designers at Cybele the next big thing in NZ fashion so I got to go free to their catwalk show and it was so much fun. I had my sister with me who knows who everyone is so that made it even better as got loads of goss on all the fashion crazies. Also got to see Trelise Cooper up close one of my all time favourite designers. Also in true Tanya fashion managed to totally do something embarrasing with no idea as walked up to a girl in the crowd and said "I recognise you from somewhere" "Did you used to live in Scotia" luckily she did but as it turns out she is one of the biggest faces in NZ TV so starting the conversation with you look familiar was a bit funny luckily after I explained I had been out of the country during her rise to fame I was let off with a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment